Friday, January 21, 2011

School...more school

All i do is go to school. Hey Happy birthday to one of my bff's in Seattle. I have been chilling at home. It was a snow day. My 3rd or 4Th of the year. I have been sledding and can't wait 4 days until my birthday. I am having so much fun one of my friends are going to Sundance which is soooooooo cool. I have not have a full week of school since before break. Oh funny story. 6:20 my brother comes in You have a snow day. I check the web site i have a snow day. I get texts until 7 telling me to go to sleep but i can't because of my phone! I should have turned it off. I also went skiing up at killington which was so much fun. i went on a bus up there because it is 6 hours away and i had a blast. I mean the skiing was okay, i just had fun and it was nice being out of the city. They had an out door pool which was so much fun. So i would roll around in the snow and the jump into the pool. It was like polar bear at camp. Which brings me to, if any people want to know when i will be back in Seattle, then email me please. Also i miss Seattle but i am having so much fun here. All those people who said i would love NY. were right....to a certain extent. Well in Seattle it is not like you can get of the bus and go to pinkberry a frozen yogurt place, like shoo. it is all good. I have been so many plays as well. I saw nearly leer and circus act. My school is a having a SOUPER bowl....HA HA. It is kinda funny. Yeah it is getting late so i should go to bed. Hope all you people are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment