Monday, December 20, 2010

OMG SO MANY THINGS IN SUCH LITTLE SPACE!!

Hey people my life is so hectic with all school and stuff. But here goes everything i have to say.
1. I have been to 3 productions of stuff. (1. dance at Lincoln center-amazing, 2. Red shoes in dumbo (down under the Brooklyn bridge) at Saint Ann's wear house-weird, 3 last night a drum and dance thing at the New Victory Theater which was really Good.
2. I have settled in to my school and house.
3. I have been going to museums. I am right about to go to one.
4. In 2 days i will be traveling to the Caribbean
5. I have gotten glasses.
What else....school no lame boringness same old same old but it is fun.
Oh!
6. have retainers.
That is all i can think of. I have just been really busy. Doing my thing i will try and post More often because i have a little more time you Know.
I am 1/3 the way into my 3 trimester which is good. I have been getting up at 6:45 so I have been so very tired. I got a news snow globe and i know somebody who collects them too which is funny. I have met the guy who plays Elmo. The thanksgiving day parade was so col. And that is about it in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I might dance at Lincoln center this summer if I go to SAB or ABT....do any of your friends do ballet and dance at SAB or ABT? I can not wait for summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete