Friday, September 3, 2010

SIS AND ME

So back to Monday night my sister came back from camp. Monday she slept till noon and then we walked up to the museum of natural history. then we walked back to whole foods. (which by the way is not nearly as nice as the Bellevue one.) Tuesday we lounge didn't do much. Wednesday we went and measured our new apartment and then I was really missing all of you people back in Seattle. Thursday well nothing much but i toke a math test in the morning as a placement test and went to library. I got the book Flush by the same person who wrote Scat and Hoot and it was really good One of my friends in Seattle told me to read it and know i have listened and enjoyed. Any way now for the funny part on nigh a sat on my parents bed the Wednesday and it collapsed its old and stuff so i was shocked and in the end my dad duct taped it back together and the are getting a new bed. (and this has been happening all Summer to them so it's not like I'm fat the bed is just old.)
That's all the news except the lease was signed. i would post pictures just you can't put them on this computer but i think i can get some in the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment