Friday, July 30, 2010

Recent things that are going on.

Coming up to my second week in new york.
Last weekend i went to 2 different beaches which were both so awesome and so nice to swim in. I've been to the transit museum with the camp I'm at. That was really cool. I learned about old fashion trains. Also about a money trains which are yellow and black. They used to go round in the middle of the night and collect money because credit cards weren't invented and people used coins. The routes were kept very secret even the driver didn't know where they were going until the person sat down to drive. Also they looked like other types of work trains.For all the years they were in use the weren't robbed.
My mother is in England and returning tomorrow. That is all the news from Me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment